Questions about Homosexuality and the Church
Today we try to answer these questions:
- At what point is marriage out of the question for those who struggle with same sex attraction?
- You speak of belivers who struggle witih same-sex attration, but what about unbelievers who don't consider it a struggle or an issue? How can we best love and support them?
- What has the church done that is good and bad regarding their reaction to same sex marriage?
- Should we campaign against gay marriage?
- How can we make confession safer in our relationships so that it becomes a gift of healing?
- Should we go to a gay wedding if invited?
- What about church discipline?
- How does repentance play into receiving God's grace?