Covenant Theology Questions
Topic: The World We Live In Passage: Romans 5:12–5:21
Questions we try to answer:
- Could you give the "for Dummies" compare/contrast between covenant and dispensation doctrines?
- At what point does repenting of past sins no longer make sense? We live in a culture that takes the slightest offense at anything to the point of absurdity. How do you determine the balance?
- Concerning corporate repentance does that include only the past or Does it include repenting for the sins of our children grandchildren and future Generations?
- In regards to covenant theology, how do you make sense of Matthew 7:19?
- In what ways did Jesus' new covenant abolish/change the old covenants and in what ways did it "bring the light up" on previous covenants?