What's going on this summer??
Book studies and playgroups meeting throughout town - Come join us!
Summer Book Study
"Seasons of Waiting" by Betsy Childs Howard (available on Amazon and Hoopla)
Tuesday | 21st & Utica | 7:00-8:30pm
Led by: Megan Graf & Lacee Marino
Tuesday | 101st & Mingo | 7:30-9:00pm
Led by: Bianca Jones & Katie Heroux
Thursday | ROPC | 10:00-11:30am
Led by: Charmaine Robbins & Cindy Crowder
We're hosting Nancy Guthrie in 2020!
An video invite from Nancy...
Registration is live for the workshop we're hosting on
March 27-28, 2020.
Get your ticket here.
$20 early bird tickets are available through January 31.
In addition to these special events, the women in our community meet regularly for:
- Playgroups (see Facebook page)
- Bible Studies (two groups meeting Monday PM and Thursday AM)
- Downtown Lunch Break (monthly lunch for women who work downtown)
- Quarterly Gatherings (large group events for all the women in our community)
- Workout + Tacos (monthly Saturday morning workout followed by breakfast)
For more information about our women’s ministry or if you have questions, please contact our Director of Women's Ministry, Caroline Royal at firstname.lastname@example.org.