No one should go through life alone. We hope every member of RiverOaks feels known, accepted and loved. We want you to feel like you would be missed if you were gone. This is why we have community groups! We encourage you to try any or all of them; find one that works best for you. Here is a list by location:
South Tulsa Area
- Location: 109th & Louisville
- Meetings: Every Sunday (4-6pm)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: During the first hour, we go through one of the New City Catechism devotionals and spend time together in prayer. Then, we spend the second hour eating together and enjoying fellowship. Childcare is provided on-site for all ages.
- Location: 91st & Yale
- Meetings: 1st & 3rd Thursdays (6:30pm-8pm)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: We gather together at 6:30pm for a meal. After we eat and fellowship, we have a time of sermon discussion from the previous Sunday. We then spend time praying for one another.
- Location: 81st between Sheridan and Yale
- Meetings: Most Sundays (6:30pm)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: A great group for newcomers and long-standing members to find their place, meet more people in a relaxing home environment, and grow in fellowship and encouragement. No formal study; we simply eat and spend time together. Childcare is not provided.
- Location: 111th & Sheridan
- Meetings: 1st & 3rd Sundays (6pm)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: We are an informal group that seeks to love and support each other. Our meetings are casual and center on open conversation and prayer. On the 1st Sunday of each month we try to meet without kids, and on the 3rd Sunday we meet as whole families.
Midtown/Downtown Tulsa Area
- Location: 61st & Yale
- Meetings: 2nd & 4th Thursdays (7-9pm)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: Our goal is to help people form strong friendships in the church and provide a community of care and encouragement for one another. We eat, relax, discuss the sermon, and pray together. Childcare is not provided, but we sometimes have kids at our meetings.
- Location: 61st & Harvard
- Meetings: Every Tuesday (6:30pm)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: An informal group with a focus on building relationships in our busy lives. We meet each week following a rotating schedule of Men’s night, Women’s night, Adults, and Family Night to enjoy fellowship in a variety of ways and to ease the need for childcare. We typically have light refreshments and lots of laughter. Childcare is not provided.
- Location: 11th & Harvard
- Meetings: Every Tuesday (7:30-9pm)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: We are a younger group that meets regularly to share about our lives. We enjoy fellowship and meals, and talk about biblical application in our lives through book studies with bi-weekly discussion. Childcare is not provided.
- Location: 21st & Lewis
- Meetings: 1st and 3rd Thursdays (7:30-9pm), and last Sunday of the month in the afternoon with kids
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Life is a lot of work, and our goal is to provide a place where we slow down, get together with friends, share our burdens and triumphs. We enjoy fellowship and meals, and discuss the sermon. Childcare is not provided but kids are welcome on our monthly Sunday meetings.
- Location: 21st & Utica
- Meetings: We meet three Wednesday evenings a month from 6:15-8:15pm and serve together one weekend a month for a few hours.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: We meet weekly for dinner, discussion, and prayer. Childcare is not provided at our Wednesday meetings, but our monthly service projects are intended for the whole family!
- Location: 161st and S. Elmwood
- Meetings: 2nd & 4th Thursdays (7-9pm)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: We meet for a potluck dinner, fellowship, light study and prayer. We are open to pretty much all ages. Childcare is provided.
- Location: 121st and Mingo
- Meetings: 1st and 3rd Sundays (12:30pm)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: We meet for a potluck lunch, fellowship, and prayer. Our primary focus is prayer for our church family and for each other. We are mostly a group of empty-nesters and retirees. Childcare is not provided.